COVID guidelines: What will change after Monday 19th July?
After looking at much information and guidance from the bishops of England and Wales, I can reassure people that very little will change.
What is unchanged :
1. Mask wearing is still encouraged
2. Sanitising hands is still a must
3. Social distancing of 1 metre remains
4. Sharing the Peace remains suspended
5. Receiving the sacrament in one kind only continues
6. Door and windows should be open
7. The manner of distributing communion will not change
What is new :
1. The introduction of some singing
2. The offertory collection can resume
3. Tea and coffee after mass may begin, if facilities allow proper social distancing.
4. One way system is removed.